Friday, August 04, 2006

EUROPA

http://www.break.com/top_rated/patiencechild.html

This is either staged or could be my ex wifes brother, if ever a child needed anti- psychotic medication it was her brother. This little angel is screeching in German, although I enjoyed the time I lived in EUROPA (for the most part). I did grown tired of being spit on by excited Germans, Or being kissed by my drunken neighbors. Ah the life of the ex-pat, My fondest memory of Germany is standing around in my dirty Latz hosen waiting for the missus to get done at work and having American tourists thinking that I am a native and they want to know if I speak English and if possible I tell them where their hotel is. Usually I would give them directions but sometimes just stare at them with a blank expression on my face. There was this one time after I told an American couple where to go the woman asked where I had learned to speak such good English, I could only reply with "compulsory training in Army" with my thick Californian/German accent.

No comments: